How to predict football matches correctly
One of the harder things to master is improving your ability to make correct predictions. Although it is impossible to always win in football betting, there are ways you can increase your chances of earning a profit.
- Research. Carefully calculate each and every match you’re thinking of betting on. Take into account any absences, returns, past results, head coach changes or any tiny bit of info you can get your hands on, no matter how insignificant it may seem. The surest way of losing your money is betting solely based on instinct and leaving everything to chance.
- The wisdom of crowds. The majority may not be always right, but it can offer some important insights. If you witness any rapid odds movements, try to identify what may have caused them. You may have missed a star striker being left out of the squad or a goalkeeper injury, that is sure to cause a massive change in odds.
- Keep an archive. The only way you can accurately know how much you’ve lost or earned is by documenting every pick along with your stake, odds and profits or losses. This will offer you helpful insights on which leagues you perform better at and what types of bets you should avoid.
How to win on football accumulators
There’s a good reason why football accas are loved by sports bettors as they can offer large amounts of money, even with minimal stakes. You can improve your chances of winning by following the steps below:
- Keep it simple. Don’t try to mix up match winners, with first goalscorer bets, in-play matches with pre-match results or extremely high odds along with relatively easier picks.
- Don’t get greedy. Calculate your stake and the projected profit you would be satisfied with. If you keep adding matches to increase your winnings, you will worsen your chances of winning.
- Always account for value. Every match you include must offer valued odds. This is even truer on accumulators as the bookie’s margin increases with every added pick.
Which betting site has the best odds
Before we get down to the nitty-gritty of what constitutes the best odds, we must point out that no sportsbook, regardless of how low its margin might be, can’t beat the odds of a betting exchange. This is due to the fact that bet exchanges like Betfair will charge a small commission on your winnings while having 0% margin odds on their platform. In terms of more classical sportsbooks, 1xbet and Marathonbet offer the best odds, however, you may end up finding yourself limited if you are overly successful early on. This why we suggest Pinnacle as their low commission along with high limits and payments, offer the perfect mix for professional bettors.
Get the highest odds
🔸Early lines 🔸 Efficient and secure BetOnline Welcome Bonus 🔸50% Welcome Bonus 🔸Match up to $2,500 on your first deposit 🔸Alongside the welcome bonus BetOnline offers a Lifetime Bonus Guarantee – Get up to $1,000.00 in freeplays on EVERY deposit WAGERING 🔸Register an account with BetOnline 🔸Deposit comes with a 10x rollover 🔸Withdraw within […]
🔸 Reputation built on trust, security and first-class service 🔸 First online sportsbook and casino licensed & regulated in Canada Sports Interaction BONUS 🔸 Sports Interaction welcome bonus up to $100 🔸 10% up to $100 CAD 🔸 First deposit only 🔸 Subject to change during promotional periods ex. Super Bowl 🔸 Available for Canadian clients only WAGERING 🔸 Register a […]
How to bet on corners
Corners are steadily increasing in preference among football punters, especially during live matches. The essence of winning in corners can be summed up to:
- Pick attacking teams. A team that enjoys playing in the final third of the field is far more likely to create more scoring chances that may result into corners.
- Identify the playmakers. See how a team prefers to employ their attacking plan. If its best players are situated on the flanks instead of the middle, it’s once again likelier they’ll try to cross the ball, resulting in more corners compared to creating their play via through balls.
- Take your time. Regardless of how profitable some odds might seem, it’s always best to spend some time watching the match and strike at the right time. If for example FC Barcelona remain deadlocked at home, they’re far likelier to up their tempo to a more frantic pace in the last 15 minutes. Usually the odds for two more corners are quite profitable at that point.